Just had to share a cute story that Dylan said last night. The more I thought of it tonight the harder I laugh. The boys didn't take a nap yesterday. They don't always take one but on the days they don't, bed time is very early. Which is great for me. So last night, as I was rounding them up to go upstairs - Dylan is on the stairs, Tyler went to find his "B" (blanket) and Cody is getting a cup. Dylan just looked sad so I asked what was wrong. To which he replied "I just want to stand here and cry a minute". OK, Dylan - that's fine. Poor kid was soooo tired he just wanted to cry. He hit his pillow and was out.
Tyler on the other hand is in full search of the Bunny! You know, the Easter Bunny. Who else do you threaten kids with after Christmas. Tanya got him started on it. The bunny is every where!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment