Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ahh, Peace

With 3 little boys running our house, peace and quite isn't something we hear often. Listening to that right now and it feels so good. Just hear the clicking of the keyboard, the furnance as it kicks on and off, slight snoring from my sleeping children and the wind howling outside.

I found out why Cody and Alana got seperated at school? Nobody was eating breakfast - most all the kids got seperated. So it wasn't as Dylan said and they "got in trouble". When I talked to the teacher she did say "is that why Cody wouldn't talk to us the rest of the day". It appears my boy was super ticked off at his teachers for that.

Friday, Brett and I found out that we are going to a cleft lip/palate seminar in March at NYU Medical Center. I am super excited to go and listen to the professionals speak and to meet more families from New York. We are going down to the city Saturday night for the night thanks to cleftAdvocate. My dear ole sister is up for the challenge to watch the boys overnight as my Mom will be in Florida on vacation.

No comments: