Sunday, February 17, 2008

A baby to come...

No, not me! Oh my goodness I couldn't even imagine the thought of that. Kevin and Kristie called me Friday night and said they were expecting again! YEAH! We are all hoping and praying that things go well this time and we will have a Flower baby in October.

We went home to Cuba this weekend. Didn't really do anything much. The boys love to go and have Grandma and Grandpa all to themselves for the weekend. We played out in the snow as there is just a little bit more back home than we have here. Tyler went for a 4-wheeler ride with Grandpa. I got to use my new camera and I love it! Now I just have to figure out how to download the pictures. I met up with my Aunt Cathy and we went to the Family Dollar to look around. I love to go there and look and see what they have. I usually can find some neat stuff for the boys. Like a Land Before Time floor puzzle and travel game. Never find that stuff at Walmart! The floor puzzle is easy - 46 pieces only - but the minute we got it together they wanted to "do it over" again.

Once we got home, we had to go pick up the Explorer Car (as the boys call it) as it was in the shop. Appears it needed new struts and shocks to the tune of $600! UGH - I hate, hate, hate spending money on cars. It needed fix though but still doesn't lessen the blow.

The boys have a week of no school! Probably going to be a LONG week for us all.

No comments: