

I am SO happy it's Friday. It has been a long week at work. Especially with the weather the way it has been and my poor travelors stuck all over country and trying to get them home requires me to spend a lot of time on the phone with the airlines. UGH! With any luck - tomorrow is the day and they can all land safely.
Earlier this week the boys and I went to Target as I was shopping for a new bedroom set. I had found one I liked at Walmart but then it went on clearance and they didn't have a King. So I found another but the comforter alone was $80 and I didn't really want to spend that. So at Target I found a pretty set, a whole bed-in-the-bag for $45. That's the ticket. Then of course we walk out with a couple new DVD's and Tyler's new best friend, Spiderman! The thing is as big as he is. And it goes everywhere with us! Spidy even got his toenails cut the other night :)
New Bed Set:

Tyler's New Best Friend!
I'm so ready for a mommy break. Brett has worked all week and so that has left me to a whole week's worth of nights by myself. It wouldn't be bad but the boys have taken late naps this week meaning they aren't tired until almost 11. Maybe tomorrow I can sneak out and do something myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment