Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Jane!


Today, my Grandma Jane would of turned 87!


I miss her terribly. She is never far from my mind on any one given day. Growing up we did so much with her. I really don't remember an event that she wasn't at. She made mac & cheese to die for and a lot of times I would get that as a present. Fine by me - although she made me share it! I remember one time for my birthday she sent me a card with like $5 in it and told me to take Brett out for Ice cream. There are just a ton of memories with her. She has only been gone for 5 years but it seems so much longer than that. The one thing I wish she could of see/been there for was the birth of my boys. She always wanted twins! Well I think she had a lot to do from heaven to give us those 2 little boys. One thing I know, she watches over us all and is with us in everything that we do. Happy Birthday Grandma!

I love you and Miss you very, very much! XXXOOO

No comments: