Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a Weekend and Baby Pictures

Phew.....the weekend is over and I am exhausted. Doing a marathon drive like that takes so much out of you. If you haven't been following....Kevin and Kristie had their little boy on Friday. Her water broke Thursday night so after much thought we all decided to get a little sleep (yah right) and wait to head to MD on Friday AM. We were on the highway by 5:30 am and arrived at the hospital at 11.

Jack is adorable and looks just like his Daddy. Kevin is great with him. It was so neat to see my mom teaching him how to change the diaper. We had a great weekend with them and had to leave this morning to head home. That was super tough. I miss Jack already and can't wait till they come North. I have 3 very anxious little boys that can't wait to hold him.

While I was gone, Brett had "daddy duty" all weekend. My house was in one piece when I arrived home so that was good news. :) He had to turn in 2 football games with me being gone so that kind of sucked but oh well. The only thing that cracked me up is he did the laundry but didn't fold ANY of it. I guess at least it was clean.

Now onto the much anticipated pictures of my new nephew!

The Flower Family...
Jack Brady Flower..............Sporting his "pumpkin" hat. The hat is orange and has a little green stem on the top! Very perfect for a Halloween baby!
I think he looks like his daddy!

No comments: