It appears that somebody else needed our pumpkins more than us because somebody helped themselves to them last night. They have been on our steps since 2 Sat. ago. We put them out for the past 4 years and nobody has touched them. They were gone this morning. The boys are so mad. Dylan wanted to call the cops. Me to but honestly they have better things to do than track down pumpkins! :) So I told them we would tell Uncle Kevin. They were satisfied with that. It just really irks me that somebody took them. They aren't yours - you didn't spend your money on them - leave them alone. I hate stealer's. So.....we have to go get more pumpkins. My niece was a doll though and once my sister told her, she called me at work and said "Auntie, we have an extra pumpkin and you can have it". Very sweet of her! So I've learned my lesson and will bring them in from this point forward. I of course tried to give a teaching lesson about not taking things that don't belong to you - but really not sure if my 4 and 3 year olds understood that. :) I can try!
Tomorrow we go to Fiato's Apple Orchid for a school field trip! I told Brett these are like mini free vacations for us as all 5 of us will be going. I'm torn though as to who to go with. One of us will go with Tyler and his class the other will go with Cody and Dylan and their class. Only one camera. Tomorrow also marks 39 weeks for Kristie! We are all hoping to have a baby by the end of the week. Only Jack knows when he is going to make his entrance. I'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment