Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School pictures that DIDN'T happen!

Today was school picture day. The boys all looked adorable as they headed out the door. I always wonder about these pictures as I am not there to see what type of smiles we get. Last year - we got great pictures in both the fall and spring shots. Cody and Dylan said there's went great today. No doubt, I am sure I will have great pictures from them in a couple of weeks. Tyler on the other hand..................UGH! He would not get his picture taken. I guess he sat in the chair and put his hands over his face and that was it folks. He was NOT taking them off his eyes. So no pictures!!! We had a big talk tonight and he said he would do them on picture re-take day but man I am so frustrated with him. I am hoping he'll cooperate because if he doesn't then he isn't in the class picture either. I guess it is only preschool but it's his first year! I can't force him though so I'll just have to deal. He has a stubborn streak in him a mile long!

Cody goes to the endocrinologist tomorrow. I'll update then. My nerves are good right now. We'll see what morning brings.

No comments: