Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Family

Let me explain the picture: Tyler made this in speech today with Ms. Tish. Of course Tish did most of the work - but Ty glued the heads on and told Ms. Tish what we should all wear. From Left to Right: Gimmie (wearing bracelets cause my mom wears 2 every day), Daddy (wearing his ref shirt), Mommy (wearing a necklace as I do most days for work), Dylan, Cody and Tyler (his order) Isn't this so cute???? I love it!

Talked with some doctor's today regarding Cody. The pediatrician called me back and is in full agreeance with having Cody see an endocrinologist. The referral is in and we just wait to see when our appointment is. I actually am going to call tomorrow and see as I want this before we see Dr. Tatum in November. Then I talked with Eileen (ST on team) and she really wants to wait to have any procedures done to test the adenoids. She said she has seen to many kids go from having great speech, to adenoids removed, to horrible nasal speech and a surgery to correct it. I agree and really think that the tiredness problem is from the thyroid issue. However, his airway is small so I really have no idea what we do. I will wait to talk with Dr. Tatum and then we need to make the best choice for Cody. That is the hard part - making the right decisions knowing that if we screw up it's Cody's future we are messing with! This part of parenting sucks! :) To put it bluntly.

No comments: