Well after my pity party yesterday and into the night when my brain finally decided to just go to sleep....I woke up feeling much better. Still nervous as to what is to come with Cody. After doing some research and talking with others a lot of what Cody does is making light bulbs go off. I think the hardest part is I am in limbo until Tuesday when I can talk with our pediatrician and that is the hardest part for me. So while I can still say "why us, why Cody" I know that we will get through this too. The best part is I know I have lots of friends and family that will be there to cheer us on! And to them (they know who they are) a big ole thank you!!!!! HUGS....
I am so glad it's Friday. I'll get to see my husband tomorrow. :) He's only got one game tomorrow so what do we plan to do tomorrow evening you ask.....why go to another football game! But at least he doesn't have to ref it and we can all watch together. The boys are anxious and it's homecoming with two big rival schools playing so it should be some good high school football. Tomorrow afternoon is the parade and because we are experiencing an Indian Summer right now - I get to get back out my flip flops and the boys will be on a sugar high from all the candy that will get thrown.
Still waiting for my brother to call us and say "it's time". Kristie will be 39 weeks on Tuesday and we are all patiently awaiting the arrival of Jack. Patiently is the key word - is there such a thing when you are anxious for a baby to arrive!?? I text them today and said I was "up for a drive" but........we must wait.
Oh yah....one thing that helped today - Retail Therapy! I got a new purse for winter and I love it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment