Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight we carved our pumpkins. The boys have been waiting to do it but tonight was the best night. I called Brett and asked if he wanted to come home from work for a few hours to carve with us and he did. He was so happy and so was I as we have always done this together. So he got home and we started. The boys told us what they wanted and Brett and I did our best to follow their wishes. They would of loved to cut themselves but I'm not that brave! They scooped some but they didn't want to get their hands dirty. Go figure - my dirt loving boys didn't want their hands dirty by pumpkin guts. (rolling eyes) We are expecting our first snow tonight and into tomorrow so we'll see what we get. I'm hoping for something light and that it will melt quick.
Tyler got so into scooping!
Cody liked scooping for a quick minute.
Dylan did stick his hand in for a second but that was it.
Cody wanted to cut really bad so Daddy let him cut a line.
My boys with their pumpkins. They thought of the faces.
SCARY............

No comments: