Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny Pictures and Baby Flower Update

A few cute pictures. Well this one is cute only if your the mom of these three kids. :) Dylan had the bright idea the other morning to "hey guys, let's pull our pants up".....so the other two followed and they did. I called them Erkel and they just looked at me with a blank look on their face and asked "who's Erkel"? Funny they will have no idea who that is. So instead these are my 3 little Erkel's.....
Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.....my little man. He's sporting a new shirt he got! I love it! Baby Flower Update: For those that are following....Kristie had her 40 week doctor's appointment today. None of us would of thought she would get to 40 weeks. The doctor did an ultrasound and assured them that Jack is head down. They also did a stress test and Jack did great and Kristie was showing some contractions. She is dilated 1 cm....and so we all wait. If she makes it till next week they will talk about inducing her. Jack apparently is very comfy where he is at. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: