Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday we headed "home" for the weekend for Kristie's baby shower. We had a great weekend and a great shower. Saturday was the shower. It was so great to see Kevin and Kristie as we haven't seen them since Christmas. (to long) Kristie looks absolutely fabulous. She is 31 weeks and baby Jack is doing great. We had a really nice shower. You always wonder as you are planning these if all of your ideas are going to come together and look good. They did. Her mom did the food and that was very good as well. She got lots of great presents and I think the only duplicate was the shopping cart cover. My Dad made them a cradle. In tradition with the cradles that he made for Tanya and I. It turned out very beautiful. We also got to see a lot of friends and family that we haven't seen in a while. So in a way it was a social event for us. It's always so nice to catch up with people. Sat. night we went to Kristie's parents for a cook out and swimming. Although only the kids got in the pool - it was just a tad cool. Dylan though didn't want to come with us. When my mom and I got back to the house to change after the shower, my little farmer was busy shoveling cow poop. He was in his glory!!!

I do have lots of pictures to share so I'll follow this up with those.

No comments: