Friday, August 8, 2008

Road Trip

Tomorrow Tanya, my mom and I will set out on a road trip with 5 kids. We are taking them to Knoebles for the day. They have lots of rides for the kids so it should be a great day. Tanya and I have vowed not to sit back and stay home while our husbands are off to the races. Last year we went to Niagara Falls.....we would of loved to stay somewhere but we have our dogs to contend with....so we are going down and back in a day. I don't doubt it will be challenging at times, I look forward to these special trips and hope our kids will remember them for years to come.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dan and Tina said...

Hi again Kelly,
Congratulations on your anniversary!
BTW... I like your blog!

Hope to see you and the family soon!

Take care,
Tina, Dan and the "green beans" Sonja and Max