Monday, August 4, 2008

You know what I hate....

I hate when you call a doctor's office 3 weeks ago and they still haven't called me back. I don't have many patients especially for this. I had called our dentist the Thursday before we left for Vegas. Made sure they received the copy of the x-rays from Syracuse and asked to be called back. That didn't happen, then we were gone the week in Vegas. I called last Tuesday and left another message and still they haven't called me back. I really hate that. So I must call again tomorrow. It's not that the decision will be made right away but I have a feeling we are going to have to take him to another doctor for another opinion and getting into that office might be harder.

I also am not fans for bosses who tell you one thing and do another. Enough said! I think that statement can hit home for just about anybody.

No comments: