I became Mrs. Luckey. So hard to believe it's been 8 years. That seems like so long ago. We've had our fair share of up and downs but who hasn't. Marriage and parenting are two full time jobs that everybody tried to tell you about but when you were younger you didn't want to hear any of it. They were just two "jobs" to conquer in life. While I am glad we did conquer them they haven't always been easy. However, we learn from our past and look forward to the future for many years to come.
Because of our schedules, we had an anniversary lunch today. It was nice to sit down at a nice restaurant and have a meal and not be interrupted every other second. We decided to do no gifts as we were just in Vegas and have things we are doing this weekend.
So to my husband who is my backbone - I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment