When you open the defibrillator box it makes a loud noise!!!!!
Want to know more? Last night I had to run to Walmart to get a few more groceries. Before I left I made sure everyone had went to the bathroom. As I am standing in the card section, Cody says he has to pee. Of course you do! So I pick out my card and we head to the back of the store. I park the cart in front of the pay phone. Suddenly nobody had to pee but they sure wanted to play with the phone. So we go in the Bathroom and of course nobody could go in the same stall. Great - now what do I do? I can't go in with one - that leaves 2 unattended. So I stood guard outside the stalls and waited for them to appear. Only hoping nobody is deciding to play in the toilet. :( We leave and have to take a quick pit stop at the water fountains. Now everyone is soaked. Stressed is a word running through my head right now. As I am putting everyone back in the cart....Tyler finds this cute little white box with a handle on the door. What kid wouldn't want to open it? So he does and this most loud, shrieking noise comes from it. OMG! Thankfully when you close it the alarm goes off. I was waiting for 1/2 of Walmart to come running. Weird thing though - nobody did. That's probably not a great thing...anyway....At this point I have FRUSTRATED written all across my forehead. As I look up there is a lady sitting on the bench. She obviously has been watching the whole time and she says "it's fun isn't it?"...............Phew - she obviously knows what it's like to take kids shopping.
I go back to the eye doctor tomorrow for a follow up on my eye. Today the eye has felt the best. Sunlight did not bother me. I am very anxious though to get back in contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KELLY!!!
I'm getting a TATTOO that says "FRUSTRATED" on my forhead! Althought I think the look on my face pretty much does it, most of the time!
AGRHHH... I HATE taking my kids to the store!!
:)
Post a Comment