The little Luckey boys had a great Easter. We colored eggs last night. We only did a dozen because the only way I like hard boiled eggs is to make deviled eggs (which my mom is going to do for me tomorrow). They had fun although they weren't to great at dropping the eggs in "gently". Then we got out the baskets, filled them with the grass and each one of them left their basket on the train table so the bunny could come in and fill them up.
They were up at 8am this morning. The bunny had left a few eggs out and about and they gathered them up quickly. Then they went on the hunt. Dylan found his first. The bunny hid his behind the glider rocker. Tyler found his next - under his Thomas chair. Cody kept searching and found his under the little table in the kitchen. The house looked like it did on Xmas morning - stuff everywhere. They got lots of cool stuff, new shirts, pj's, movies, beach towels, chocolate of course, underwear, C&D got power ranger glasses and Ty got a motorized spiderman. And the list goes on!
Dylan wanted to know when we were going to Karly's see what she got. We of course couldn't do that as the Smith's are in Ocean City visiting Kevin and Kristie. So we called them!
We went to my Mom's for dinner. It was so yummy. I love my mom's home cooked meals. We had all the fixins: ham, potatoes, corn, deviled eggs (my favorite), rolls. I made a desert. I have to say I was proud of myself. I found the recipe in a People magazine. You take strawberries and cool whip and other ingredients and mix together. Pour in pan, crush up Oreo's and freeze it. Then you flip it out of the pan and cover the rest with cool whip. Top with strawberries. It was great!



No comments:
Post a Comment