Well I am just trying to figure out when the heck am I going to catch a break and stop visiting my dermatologist office. It all started with my birthmark on my face. We did lots of visits, 3 different surgeries to remove it, then follow ups. Then the cyst on my chest flared up. Did many visits with that while they punched it, squeezed it, poked and prodded it. While there on one visit I told them about a small rash on my chin. They gave me some cream and life was good. That was until Monday. I had ran out, the rash was coming back and I wanted a refill on the script. Well the doctor thinks I now have Rosaca. Um, OK? So they give me Metrogel and told me use that. Also to apply that to my chest as I have many broken blood vessels around my cyst and they think this gel will help. If it doesn't then we are going to use the laser.
So Tuesday morning I started using the Metrogel on my face. Everything was fine. By Wednesday morning though it just didn't seem to be feeling better. Wednesday night my face was hurting bad. This morning I used it one more time but thought this is not supposed to be happening. So I called the office - they had me in the chair by 10am and sure enough I am having an allergic reaction to the metrogel. GREAT! So now I am on 2 lotions and an oral antibiotic. My face feels raw, itchy, very sore. I am ready to not see my dermatologist for the next 6 months. I have never had skin problems and now this. UGH!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment