Monday, March 17, 2008

Gimmie's Home!

Yea...Gimmie is home and there were 3 very happy little boys tonight as they bounded up the stairs to give her the biggest hug. Then they all were glued to her side as she had to tell stories of what she did. Dylan was very interested in every animal that she saw at Busch Gardens. Nobody wanted to come home! They got some good goodies - shirts from the beach and what will soon become their Dad's favorite - FSU sweatshirts.

I too am excited that my Mom is home. God how I missed her help with house work. She does so much for us and I am completely spoiled - I'll admit it. As I came home today and wondered what on earth Brett did all day, I smiled because my Mom will be here tomorrow and I won't come home to a house like that again.

I won't really go there - but just to show what I mean - there was a load of laundry all folded in the basket from last night. It was still sitting there this afternoon when I got home. So I carried it upstairs. MEN!

No comments: