Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A heartbeat

Kevin and Kristie had their first ultrasound today and they saw a heartbeat. There is one little Flower growing in her belly and will arrive around October 22nd. They sent us the ultrasound on our picture phones (I love technology) with one word - heart beat! The parents-to-be are super excited. And I am super excited to be an Aunt again. I really don't care what the sex is but I am really hoping to be buying pink!

In other news....Cody woke me up at 4am this morning throwing up. I've decided that is a lovely thing to be woken up to. Then what you do when your kids are sick just amaze you. If you would of told me I would be holding my hands in front of his mouth before I ever become a parent - I would of told you you were smoking crack. However, I'm wrong because that is exactly what you do. He stayed on the couch all day and didn't move. You know they are sick when they do that. So I stayed home from work today to help Brett. I figured he has done great all week with them but I thought having a sick kid would probably put that over the edge. However, I have to go to work tomorrow so hopefully nobody else gets sick tonight. fingers crossed!

Today was also his very last day of speech. We have our meeting with CPSE on Friday and he will be discharged. We did make it known though that it is very likely he will need to come back to speech after he gets any appliance in or have another surgery. I just do not want them to think we are done forever. Maybe so - but only time will tell.

No comments: