We had such a fun night tonight. Fun night for me as we bought new furniture today. Fun night for the kids as they got to get McDonalds and go in the play area. Brett and I went to Raymour & Flanagan today at lunch. We picked out a new couch and chair. However, when I left I just had this feeling that we made a bad decision. We had picked out a very light colored fabric and the more I got thinking about 3 little boys and light anything - it just didn't seem right. So I said something to Brett when I got home from work and he was having the same thoughts. So I called and they said we could come in a pick something else out. So we all went. The boys thought the place was heaven as they could sit on every piece of furniture they had. Then they got balloons. Just as we were ready to leave - Brett said "let's get new table and chairs". Well you didn't have to twist my arm twice. As it is now, we have an old set of my sisters and it only has 4 chairs....um we are 5 person family. So we picked out a really pretty set, 6 chairs, table has 2 links to make it huge. I think it can sit 10 total. We get it all on Tuesday! I can't wait.
Surprisingly McDonald's wasn't overly busy and the boys actually ate their happy meals. Then with a little coaxing they hit the climbers and slide and had a blast. Even Tyler paled up with another little boy his size and the two of them were inseparable. With this lovely weather of ours it's great for the boys to go and run off some of that energy beside in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment