Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some good news....

I got some good news today. Tyler will be discharged from speech. *Yeah* I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished. Just over a year ago we called upon Tish, who I have classified as our family ST to guide us with Tyler. She had done an amazing job with Cody and we loved her. She knew our family, how we clicked and had knows Tyler since he was born. Tish started with our family when Cody and Dylan were 8 weeks old - they are turning 5 next Friday. She said we are her longest running family. Tyler got his tubes and then had his tonsils and adenoids removed and we were off and running. So next Friday we have our meeting to be discharged and for the first time in 5 years we will be therapist free. Tish said Tyler has some errors but they are age appropriate. She said he should continue to improve with the help of school and his brothers. To be a 100% sure we are seeing his ENT next Monday to make sure his ears are clear and open.

Then as I was driving home tonight I was listening to the radio and the announcer said he was giving away a family 4 pack to the BU Bearcats b-ball game to caller 10. I drove a minute and thought - I will never win. But then I said, ah what the heck. Brett and I were just talking about going to a game with the boys so I thought I would call. It rang and he answered. Yeah - I won! We are going to the game on Saturday. Should be fun.

No comments: