Tash did this for Alli's birthday and I thought it was such a great idea that I am stealing it! :)
5 things I love about you!
Cody:
1. Your big brown eyes and the way you wink at me!
2. Your Smile!
3. Your love of "junk food"
4. When you tell me everynight before bed "mom, I love you"
5. Your very grown up attitude about all that you have had to endure in 5 years!
Dylan:
1. You are my teddy bear. And I love when I tell you that and you just giggle!
2. When you play with my hair. (Ok, really this sometimes annoys me but I would be lost if you didn't do it. You will always be my "hair boy"
3. Your quest to do something challenging
4. Your very wet, sloppy kisses!
5. You have a comment for everything and you are so very matter of factly.
No comments:
Post a Comment