Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow Time

Today is about the first day all week that we have all felt well enough to actually do something. But of course the weather did not cooperate with us. It has snowed all day. We all got bundled and went out to "play" instead. I would of had a few pictures to share but apparently my battery is dead. (Sigh) The boys shoveled, went on the sled down the little tiny hill in the front yard, had a ton of fun throwing snow at their Dad. Dylan was the last one in. He loves to be outside. I really think he will be my nature kid. He just LOVES everything about the outdoors. I guess he takes after his Uncles in that aspect as his Dad is not an outside kind of guy.

So we vegged and it's felt really good. Tomorrow I'll have to make up for it as I will need to do more chores, go grocery shopping and get my house back in order. Tonight though we will go to sleep singing "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

No comments: