Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Party

Singing Happy Birthday to Cody!
Singing Happy Birthday to Dylan! Waiting in line for the bounce house. Dylan's SpongeBob Cake! Cody's Pokemon Cake! All the kids sitting to watch the movie! Group Shot! We ended up with 18! The birthday boys with SpongeBob! We had an absolute fantastic party. It was great to see so many of the boys school friends come out to celebrate their day with them. We ended up with 18 kids and they keep me on my toes. We had a small bounce house so that was tough. Had to limit it to 4 kids at a time. Kids HATE to wait in line. But they did do pretty good waiting. It was nice too as we could put it up and take it down as we wanted to. We watched 2 episodes of spongebob and I was shocked as all the kids sat down and actually watched the movie. It was funny too as one person laughed - they all laughed. It was very cute to watch actually. Then I got away with embarrising the boys. I showed the video of them (that I posted earlier) and they all laughed to at certain spots. The moms mostly cried. We sang happy birthday to Dylan first and then to Cody. We had yummy food. The kids lost interest really quick while the boys were opening presents. It just isn't much fun when they aren't the ones getting the presents. The boys had a great 5th birthday for sure!

No comments: