Friday, March 13, 2009
Yeah for Dylan
So this is probably embarrassing and luckily I can get away with it cause I'm the mom....with potty training comes daytime training and night time training. The daytime came for everybody and went pretty smoothly...or as smoothly as potty training 3 kids at once can go. Then it was night time and Cody and Tyler just seemed to not have any issues. Dylan seemed as if it was taking a little longer. Well it took almost a year longer. Not a big deal. We just graduated to those Good Nights and didn't make a big deal of it. The pediatrician wasn't worried that he was 5 and still wetting at night. I did some research to and I wasn't worried - it would come! Well folks, the time has come and he hasn't wet for a couple of weeks now. YEAH! He is so happy he doesn't have to wear the "pull up" at night any more. It's almost as if the gland that controls this just became mature. I'm so proud of him. The sad thing is is that I had just bought a new pack of the good nights and used like 2 out of it. So......I guess I hand them down to Connor when it's his turn. Yeah for Dylan and yeah for everybody just peeing in the potty!!!! Now we just need to work on that aim.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment