Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Tanya

The yummy ice cream cake. I forgot how good these were. Tanya and the crew....just missing Jack! The kids wanted nothing to do with dinner but once we said "cake" they came running. Singing "Happy Birthday"....we tend to just let the kids sing. They do a great job! Auntie and Dylan.......he doesn't pose as much but gave in to his auntie on her special day! Today is Tanya's 40th birthday. A pretty big milestone but she couldn't look any better. We had a nice night of celebration. Yummy lasagna that my mom made and a super yummy ice cream cake. She got some great gifts but a couple of her favorites were what the kids got her. I had asked the 3 of them what they wanted to get her for her birthday. Dylan after first wanted to get her a "new shirt" but I told him I was thinking of something cheaper. :) So Dylan got her his favorite candy bar (that Auntie told him she would share with him and he thought that was a GREAT idea)......Tyler got her a lollipop. He wanted a "big" one but I couldn't find it. Cody got her a pack of gum. As Cody loves to chew his gum. I bet she'll share that with him too! They all made her cards. I think she enjoyed her 40th birthday.

No comments: