Tyson..Tanner...Molly - begging for a treat!Very early this morning my sister's dog Tyson went to Doggy Heaven. He was 13 years old and lived the sweet life of a dog. I remember them getting Tyson as I was living with them at the time while I was going to school. He was so playful and full of energy as any puppy is. Tyson was a great dog who got along with all dogs, was great with people and especially the kids once they came along. One of the things I will always remember about him is his love of chasing a football! He LOVED to run back and forth between two people as they threw the ball. Just in hopes that one of them would drop it and he could attack it. And while running - he would bark the entire time. Ok, so the barking got annoying but it was still funny to watch. Even as he got older and the younger pups, Molly and Tanner would do it for a minute and then find something else to do - Tyson would stay right there - running! But he died peacefully in his sleep in his favorite spot. You really couldn't ask for anything better. We'll miss him for sure! And Molly and Tanner won't know what to do without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment