Today was Dylan's turn to go back to the doctor. He ran a slight fever last weekend. We have all had the crap (cough, runny nose, sneezing) and I've watched him all week. Probably about Wed. he turned green. I still watched it cause he was acting fine. They he started to say his cheeks hurt and his ear hurt. That's what got me.....I probably should of called yesterday but you all know how my yesterday went! So I called today and they got us in. Sure enough - ear/sinus infection. He is now on amoxicillin and hopefully should be feeling better in no time.
It's funny though about amoxicillin - kids love this stuff. When Cody got put on his about a week ago - Dylan wanted to take some so badly. They make that stuff so yummy tasting. I guess! I wish all kids medicine tasted like that - it would make parents life so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment