Monday, February 23, 2009

Being played by a 5 year old....

I guess it all started Sunday when Cody and his father have been have some discussion over a Spongebob movie.


Conversation would go as follows:

Brett: The movie is Spongicus
Cody: No, Dad...it's called SpongERKcus
Brett: No, SpongERKcus
Cody: No, it's called Spongicus.

This would go back and forth - Brett changing the name to whatever Cody said it was.
So Today Brett asked Cody, "why is it every time I say Spongicus you say SpongeERKcus, and if I say SpongeERKcus, you say Spongicus"......

Cody says......."don't worry Dad, I am just messing with your head".

Brett says it's great to be "messed with" by your 5 year old. So my Mom asked Dylan if he ever messes with his Dad's head.....He replied "oh sometimes".

1 comment:

We are the Romanski Family. said...

Ha! I love kids with a sense of humor!