The boys have another birthday party this weekend. This will make the 4th weekend in a row of parties. We would have 5 but we will be out of town next weekend.The boys have a winter break starting the 16th - and that week is going to be busy. Connor will have surgery on the 16th. I hate the thought of it. So we will get Karly for the night. He's not expected to stay over so that is good. Did I say I hate the thought of it - wish I was going to be their at the hospital. Then also on the 16th, Cody and Dylan have their 5 year check up. Last appointment got canceled due to snow. They will have shots to get them ready for school next year. Thankfully Brett will be able to go and I won't have to worry about making one go first while the other one watches and then try and convince the second one to get shots too! Then a few days later - they all are going to the dentist for a cleaning. Again, should be interesting. Tyler has never gone, well I take that back - he's gone once and we got nothing done as he would not cooperate. So we are going to see if maybe he will do it if his brothers do it. Time will tell.
For now, we are in the deep freeze - or atleast it seems that way. It's been so cold outside. I am officially ready for Spring. But according to the Groundhog we will have 6 more weeks of winter! Wonder if he's right?
No comments:
Post a Comment