At the last minute we have decided to pack up and head to Cuba for the weekend. Brett's dad is home and it's his birthday this weekend and the boys are itching to get back there for some fun outside. Dylan already has plans to jump off Grandma's deck into the pool. He'll probably live in the pool this weekend. Hopefully we have nice weather. It will be nice too to see other family as well.
So I ran around tonight like a chicken with her head cut off going to a few stores to pay some bills - in the pouring rain with 3 kids! Yeah, that was fun. The boys had a blast and thought it was super cool. I didn't mind - it's just water. Thankfully there are still some nice people in this world. I had to go to Fashion Bug. Didn't even browse! There was one person at the register and 2 people in line. The boys love this store - clothes heaven and they think they should go in and out of every rack around. My stress level rises 1000 times when we enter. Then Dylan figured out his shoe is wet enough to squeak it. All I had to do was pay the bill and thankfully this lady standing there said "you can go ahead of me". That was just so nice. I mean she only had like 2 things but I really appreciated that. She said she was a school teacher and knows what it's like. Then into Walmart we went. Had to get a couple things to take home - so we cash out and this guy behind me was practically crawling up my butt. So I was rushing and the boys were begging for my mountain dew and OMG......so I forgot a bag. Thankfully a manager came by at the same time and she followed us out to the parking lot and gave it to me. I would of been ticked off had I left it behind.
So we got home and did packing. Almost done! This is probably the best listening Dylan has done in a long time. He's even asked to help. We need to travel more. Cody is even agreeing to hair cuts in the morning. Anybody seen my kids???? LOL. Have a safe and happy 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment