Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is it....

My last night on the PC. I work all day tomorrow, will get on the Internet right at 5:10 pm tomorrow and print our boarding passes, come home get my gang and off to Cuba we go. We fly out on Saturday at 5:10 pm - landing in Las Vegas at about 7:30.

I am pretty much all packed. The boys have more than enough stuff. I probably took way to much. The middle bedroom is filled with suitcases. I gathered the boys backpacks and filled those with goodies. Just have to get a couple more snacks tomorrow and we'll be set.

We got the conference lay out today. I am so excited as we are at a new venue this year - the place looks really beautiful, good size rooms, pools, etc. I can not wait to see all our old friends and meet new ones this year. This will be an amazing opportunity for Cody and Dylan. Even though they are 4, this will open their eyes that the world just isn't filled with "beautiful" people. That there are some that look different. Cody looks different. I want my boys to know that the world "beautiful" has many meanings to it and it's not what is on the outside that counts. However - all of these kids are beautiful plus they have an amazing spirit and personality!

So I am enjoying my quite night as I know the next few won't be so quite. Not to mention I will miss Tyler to pieces. It's already hard to think I'm leaving him behind. He will have much fun with my Mom but a part of me still feels bad for leaving him.

So for the next week - be thinking of us in sunny, hot, very hot, Las Vegas! I will have lots to share and many pictures when we return!!!!

No comments: