I started the grueling task of packing tonight. I will most likely pack everything but the kitchen sink. I'm not so much worried about our stuff but I am about the boys. I just want to make sure I have enough outfits packed in case they go through 2 a day. Which they probably won't as I see the swim suit on for a while and anytime in the hotel they will probably be in their undies but with not having a washer and dryer handy......I hope we make it. Plus I have to remember that we actually have to carry (or pull) these suit cases through the airports. I am also hoping I have enough stuff to keep the boys busy for the ride. I've gotten a couple small surprises to pull out in flight, we are taking the portable DVD player so that should help. Not to mention I am really hoping they sleep. Especially going to Vegas as we land at 7:30 Vegas time, 10:30 our time.
Let's just say this trip is going to be an experience.
Not to mention on my plate besides this trip is our Lucky Smiles family picnic. I feel like I am behind the 8 ball on this one. So much more work planning a picnic for lots of people. I really wanted invites out in the mail before we go but tomorrow is Wednesday and that doesn't look like it's happening. I'm hoping though because we already sent the save the date cards that if the invites go out the last week of July then we should still be fine. That is probably going to have to be my next goal.
A short little funny: I am a girl - I'll admit it. My dad calls and wants me to take measurements of our cradle as he is starting to build baby Flower a cradle. So I head to our attic and it's a 100 degrees up there. He is asking me all sorts of measurements and I suck at that. I just hope the cradle doesn't turn out big enough for a giant! ha,ha.....
Oh and another funny - the boys wanted to know if I had a pee-pee? Um.....how do you explain that. Tyler asked if it was "cut off". No not exactly. I just told em I pee sitting down. Seemed to keep them quite for a while. Where is their Dad when I need him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment