Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

My Dad, the boys and I at Easter Breakfast....
Tyler's cool new sunglasses
Dylan got some awesome Monster Jam swim shorts....he LOVED them!!!
Cody was in Bakugan heaven!!! New battle gear, new volume 6 DVD, and new jammies....
All the kids lined up for the egg hunt...(well except Dylan as he took a spill in the yard and had a bummed knee...and maybe a little embarrassment going on too...but grandma got him some eggs....) Finally...we had a Easter that was nice weather. I remember last year having an egg hunt outside and the kids did it so fast cause it was freezing out. Mother nature was good to us and we had warm weather!
This Easter we were in Cuba. The Bunny didn't forget where we were and 3 little boys were so happy for that. It was fun for them to search for their baskets in a different house. Although I think the Bunny could of hid them harder. ;) Saturday morning the boys had us up and out of the house. I had a baby shower to go to and Brett and the boys stayed behind. Baby Shower was for a little girl....I loved all the pink....but only enough to want "pink" for a minute and then I quickly reminded myself how much "blue" I have at home and that's all I can handle. :) After the shower, we went to Aunt Joyce's for an egg hunt, good food, and lots of laughs. It was our first egg hunt with all of them and the boys had a lot of fun and I think the girls did a great job!
Sunday morning the boys were up and ready to find those baskets. Once they find them...which took about 2 seconds....they tore into them. That bunny is so smart and got them lots of stuff they can use this summer in Virginia. After baskets, we met my Dad at Sprague's for breakfast. I love breakfast! It was nice to visit with him. Darn hormones...they certainly got the best of me. But I'll blog about emotions some other time. We had a wonderful Easter dinner at Grandma Holden's. The boys had so much fun playing with the kids and of course more laughs.
Such a fun, fun weekend with family!

No comments: