Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching up from the weekend....

This past weekend seem to be a busy one. However, I am finding that most all of our weekends are busy. Friday night we got to celebrate with my sister as she turned another year older. We had a great fish dinner/yummy cake and presents. 41 doesn't look bad on her at all! :) (She'll be so happy I shared that)

Saturday we woke up to a decent day and promised the kids an egg hunt. We've gone to this hunt just about every year and it's a lot of fun. Although, this year Karly was too old to participate she still managed to "help" her cousins and get a couple eggs for herself. They separated the kids by age group and even though Connor and Tyler weren't supposed to be together - Connor came over and hunted with his buddy! Heck, looking at the two of them you would have no idea who is older and who is younger. My kids were cursed with the short stick!

After the hunt, we headed to the mall for our yearly photo with the bunny. If I hadn't have started this tradition with them when they were babies we wouldn't have done it. $9.00 is the going rate for a picture with the bunny and it's crazy! He's more than Santa. AND that's just for 1 picture. But I guess my boys will soon enough grow out of this so we do it and I love to line the pictures up on my shelf to see them grow every year.

We are heading to Cuba for the Easter holiday. Looking forward to a baby shower I get to go to and a yummy dinner and just good/fun company. The weather is looking wonderful so that will certainly help and allow the boys to get outside and be boys, get dirty, go to the barn...oh who am I kidding.......I won't like the "getting dirty" part....that requires more work for me!

No comments: