Friday, January 29, 2010

Staying a mystery....

Some things are just meant to stay a mystery. I guess as a mom of 3 boys - I should get used to that. Brett took Tyler to the orthopedist yesterday for his follow up on his hand. Apparently the brace has been working. Tyler has had no more complaints of pain in the hand. They had told me that they would re-xray the hand at the follow up but Brett said they didn't. So we won't know if he actually might have had a hair line fracture...or if in fact he tore some cartilage.....but whatever he did - it appears to be all better! He is to wear the brace for another week and we are to notify them if he has any more complaints.

So - the hand hurting/injury is going to stay a mystery.......

And if anybody knows me........ I HATE THAT!!!! :) I can't help it! I like to know all the "W's"..what/when/where/why.....it's a fault of mine! :)

No comments: