To start our weekend off I was afraid that we would have a trip to Syracuse for the dentist. Thankfully that wasn't needed. As I was putting Cody to sleep Friday night, he says to me "mom, I think I have a potato chip caught in my appliance"......Ok, but he said he got it. Then he asks me what color are his teeth....."um, white"....so he hands me a little piece of something hard. I look at it and is trying to figure out what exactly is it....so yah, I had to put it between my teeth and bite for a quick second - yah, it's not a chip! It came from behind his top tooth, the one that has the nerve almost showing. It isn't bothering him at all and I have the piece saved so hopefully we keep our normal appointment and we'll see what Dr. Scott has to say about it.
Saturday we had another fun day of soccer. Next Sat. is our last day. After that we had high hopes of going to get our pumpkins but this darn NY weather was not going to allow that. It had misted and was so cool out most of the day. Instead we did other stuff and had dinner at my sister's.
Sunday we got to go to the apple farm. We had a lot of fun. It was still cool but when that sun came out it was nice. The kids picked lots and lots of apples. Went on a hayride, enjoyed the petting zoo, found their "great" pumpkin and had some good treats too!

And I must say I love their shirts. It appears we have the entire team spoken for....Offense/Defense/and of course the little Captain!
No comments:
Post a Comment