Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maybe it's a Twin thing...

I have no idea where my two have come up with this but they have both said to me at different times and not around each other....

"Mom, I wonder what it would be like to be (the other one)"!!!

They have me puzzled. Does it mean something? Are they asking because they are away from each other during school hours and are doing the same type of things but obviously different due to teaching styles. I would hope that I am equal with them at home. We all go together and do the same things. I try and punish the same (yes the sweet boys do get in trouble). I have to say, I am puzzled by them saying it. I do answer the question with positive re-enforcement......but I'm still scratching my head. And they say it at weird times...like when we are eating dinner. So that doesn't give me any clues. I asked if they miss each other during the day and I get the annoyed look with a "NO". :)

For now I am just going to chalk it up to a "twin moment".

No comments: