Monday, October 26, 2009

Toot.Toot.Chugga.Chugga...We are going to the Wiggles!!!

It all started a month or so ago when I found out the Wiggles were coming to our own back yard. Figures.....when the boys were 3 we took Cody and Dylan and drove to Albany to see the show. However, they have gotten older and have out grown them. Tyler never really got that into them. So I wasn't going to buy tickets to go. Then the radio stations started giving away tickets so Tanya and I would listen, call and get close but "no cigar".

Tonight, they were giving away the last sets of tickets. The catch was you had to go to the store, wait around for the hour and maybe your name would get called. So off to the store we went. Now as true fashion....with the last name of "luckey" that doesn't bring me any luck when it comes to winning stuff. It's a jinx and it goes the opposite way. They were giving away 2 pack of tickets when the second name called was "Tanya".....Yippee!!!!! Connor and her were going to the show! Then they called "Karly".....she was so excited! She wanted to win something so bad.

This next act just touches my heart deeply. She "gave" those tickets to Tyler and myself so Tyler could go as he has never been. She too went to the Wiggles show back many years ago, maybe she was 3ish. I love her. She has the biggest heart of any 8 year old I know. She is the best big cousin that my 3 boys could have. She talks about them to her friends and teachers like they are her brothers. They fight like siblings. I wouldn't have it any other way! She was the "1st" in our family and the only girl (lucky her) and cause I'm not having anymore and won't have a girl - she is my girl too! I must say she has a great head on her shoulders for being 8 and I can't wait to watch to her into a young women.

I love you Karly Jane!

No comments: