Yeah! Cody is so excited to have finally caught up to his brother. The tooth has been loose for a little bit but Cody was nervous to have it come out. He would work it a little with his tongue but that's it. So tonight, as I was telling the boys not to screw around cause somebody would get hurt.......two minutes later Cody comes crying with blood on his hands. After quick review, I told him his tooth was out. But "where" was the tooth??? Got a washcloth to help the bleeding, checked the clothes....then Dylan says "my sock got caught on his mouth"....(ah
hah, so the sock did it)........checked the sock, no tooth. Cody was getting sad thinking the tooth fairy wouldn't come without a tooth. I told him we would write a note. We went back to the "scene of the crime" (the porch) and got on my hands and knees and I found it! It is safely under his pillow and waiting for the tooth fairy to arrive!!! :)
Cody's missing tooth!
Cody holding his tooth
No comments:
Post a Comment