Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teeth, Teeth and Teeth

Today has been a "toothy" day! It all started this morning as the boys were in the kitchen eating for the hundredth time before noon. I guess maybe they were done eating and cleaning themselves up. I wasn't in the room but as I piece the puzzle back together I'm assuming Dylan was chewing on a wash cloth (cause he likes to) and Tyler decided it would be fun to yank it out of his mouth. Except Dylan wasn't giving in - so a tug of war began. Next I know, Dylan came running in the living room his mouth all bloody and Tyler went running up stairs. I try to figure out where the bleeding is coming from when I realize - he lost another tooth! This make #2 for him. I didn't even realize it was loose. Certainly wasn't loose like his first tooth. But it's out and we can't find it. So we have to write the tooth fairy a note explaining and hope he stills leaves the cash behind!
Cody goes to see his orthodontist tomorrow to have xrays and molds taken of his teeth. Then we will sit down and discuss what appliance he will wear and I am guessing get a date as to when it will get put on. Very nervous about tomorrow. So I wanted to take a picture of his mouth pre-ortho! (And if you can tell from the picture - if a tooth looks yellow it's really not. That is where his bottom teeth have worn the enamel off the top teeth. Nice huh?
Our Saturday was pretty un-eventful. We had a nice weather so I dug out their pool and we got out the water balloons and got wet! I realized never to trust an almost 4 year old with a hose - he soaked me! :) Today we had a 1st birthday party to attend. It was at a really nice park and the kids had a lot of fun.

No comments: