Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Meet my Pre-school Graduates!

On Friday, June 19, 2009 - Cody and Dylan graduated from pre-school. Yeah! or Sniff, Sniff depending on my mood. :) I am so proud of them. They had a great two years and really did some growing in those two years. They had great teachers and great, great friends. Friends that they talked about all the time and these same friends that they partied with as they celebrated another year. As we close the pre-school years though, we say good-bye to a lot of these friends as they all are going off to different Kindergartens. We will miss them and I will miss the mom's as we all had a great time together. I honestly think the last day of school was harder on me than them. :) So the boys are now adjusting to "summer vacation"....and still ask every night before bed "mom do we have school tomorrow"...to which I reply "no".

No comments: