Monday, June 1, 2009

Ahh......

It seems that I am catching up rather than writing every night. I need to get better at that again. The boys are all doing well. They are enjoying the nice days, the bath tub enjoys them at night and they are all excited to be done with school in a couple of weeks.

Cody and Dylan had their Kindergarten registration last week. All went well. It was kind of sur-real actually. As I was sitting in the hallway, I could look off to my left and Dylan was in with the speech therapist, then I looked right and Cody was in with the teacher. I got a big ole tear in my eye. It's so hard to believe that they are going to Kindergarten in just a couple months and our school days are starting. The march upward to that big ole Graduation day! There will be little Graduations before that of course but it just is hard to imagine they are this old. Some days it seems like they are still those little babies that were always wanting to be fed at the same time, changed at the same time, etc.

What else....hmmm...this is what I get for trying to remember. I can't remember what I did an hour ago let alone a couple days ago. We had an uneventful weekend. Cookout and bom fire at the Smith's. A lazy Sunday with a sick Cody. Thankfully he feels better today.

T-ball tonight. The boys did good. Dylan has been hitting left handed and is doing wonderful. Everybody has commented how well he is doing and the coach calls him "lefty" and he thinks that is kind of funny. Thanks to Grandpa Jim for straightening him around. He was so proud last week after his game he had to come home and call him.

Tyler is doing great. He is turning 4 in a couple of weeks and we are going to have a really cool firetruck birthday party.

Till next time....

No comments: