Monday, April 6, 2009

SURPRISE....

Her smile says it all. She was totally caught off guard! Note: Pictures aren't in order. Blogger isn't great for uploading pictures!

Tyler has sand on his hands. We had a beach theme as Tanya wanted to go to the beach. So we brought the beach to her instead. Kevin brought us up some sand from the Ocean City beaches we so love in the summer time. Looking forward to warm weather so we can go back. Tanya and Kevin after a few. Not sure who had had more. Little Jack. Ok, not so little. He loves his toes and I love to see a baby discover. He is so good and so happy and has the best little smile. Group shot with Grandpa Dave. Parties like this we really miss Grandma but am very thankful Grandpa is still around and able to come to things like this. Cody happy to show off the beach balls all the kids got as "gifts". I got them with hopes they would leave my balloons alone (which they did) and it gave the kids something to do. Darn NY weather was cold and rainy. Imagine that!Dad, Tanya, Karly and Dylan....it was nice also that my Dad could come out for the party. The super yummy cake. I sent the cake lady our napkin and she copied it and added the old lady in the beach chair. Just above the drink says "Now this is a party".....a saying that when Tanya was about 16/17 said at Shaun's high school graduation party after having to much Slow Gin. Dancing to the YMCA....once we played these type of songs the kids got busy on the dance floor.Uncle Brett and Karly dancing. I just thought this was so sweet. I would love a picture of me dancing with my boys - but they are true boys and keep those chairs nice and warm! I just crack up every time I see this picture of him. It was so nice to have us all together. After our incident in town on Friday - somedays I feel like we take family for granted. Mom and Tanya dancing away! Tanya and Jack...she was so happy to see him. Her face was pure Joy when she saw him. On Saturday we pulled off a great Surprise birthday party for my sister. She turned 40 on 3/26. It was extremely hard not to tell her as I tell her everything. She had no idea. We had it at a Rod and Gun club that Shaun had just become a member of. To get her to the club, I sent her an invitation for an Egg hunt. She bought it and was expecting an egg hunt. We had about 50 people and had so much fun. Kevin, Kristie and Jack come home and when Tanya saw Jack it was priceless. Tanya was also very surprised to see Debbi and Christine (her two old classmates from high school) Duane was our DJ and of course we had a blast and danced away. So fun - so fun to plan - Kristie and I emailed a ton to pull this off. The pictures really do tell it all!

No comments: