Tonight we all went to the monster truck show. I have a ton of pictures but it is way to late to download them all now. So tomorrow those will come. We got our free gift for being the first 500 in line. They were tattoos - my crew doesn't really like them but Brett is pretty excited as he loves them! He's still a kid inside. :) We went right down to the Pit Party. They had 5 trucks and to our excitement they were some of the same trucks on Monster Jam. And as luck would have it - Predator was there! Dylan just got this truck for Easter. We bought an AMP flag for all the drivers to sign. The driver of Predator even signed the truck. Dylan also got his picture taken with him. They were pretty amazed by it all really. Looking up at those trucks and to somebody who is 3' tall - those are HUGE. All the drivers signed our flag and off to our seats we went. The show was awesome. Loud but awesome! They also had 2 free style motorcycle riders, and 3 guys on quads that performed. They all put on a great show.
After the Pit party and just as the trucks were being introduced we had a minor set back. Cody freaked out. The noise was way to loud for him. He has over sensitive ears and while I thought he would be OK with ear plugs, he was shaking. So thank god for my mother and sister. I try my sister first cause I thought my mom had left to go out of town already. She was in Walmart and said they would check out and come get him. I then tried my Mom and finally got her. They were closer and came and got Cody from us. He was beyond happy to leave. He loved to see it but the noise he could not handle. I felt horrible for him. Guess who is getting a new bakugan tomorrow! :)
As for the other two - they took it all in. Dylan had a smile pasted on his face. And mr. Tyler.............well, he rode in the monster truck! My little 3 year old, I will do it even if my brothers won't.......he L.O.V.E.D it! Brett went with him and I made Brett take pictures. You will see the face is priceless.
Pictures to follow with more stories I am sure. I'm exhausted and feeling a little light headed from sucking in all of those fumes. Check back tomorrow for our awesome pictures and a video!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment