Monday, December 22, 2008

Kids never cease to amaze me.

I don't usually have many dull moments in my life living with 3 very active little boys. This morning was no different. Every morning Cody need to take his thyroid medication. He knows he has to take it but has started to "fight" me on doing it. This morning we are trying to get out of the house and it's like 2 degrees outside (no joke) so I give him his pill and drink and go outside to start the Van. I come in and he is crouched down in front of our door to go to the basement. Weird! I asked if he took the pill. He says with a smile "yes". Some how I did not believe him. He just had THAT look. I asked if he put it under the door. He says "no". So I go to open the door and he hightails it to the living room. Yep, he put it under the door! UGH - so now I need to watch him every morning take it.

Yesterday I did all of my baking. The boys had parties at school today and we had to take in a sweet treat. So Cody and Dylan took cookies and Tyler took brownies. Well while baking the boys sampled. Then they started to "sneak" a cookie. Well I think Cody had way to much. He ended up getting sick last night. So I told him today he needed to eat more "healthy" food. So this afternoon, I am chatting with my mom and she said they had sampled the cookie platter more. Cody was giving her a fit about eating healthy. I had her ask him if he wanted to talk to me. He said: "No, I already know what she is going to say." Kids, they are cute!

So the teacher forgot to get out the cookies at the party. Dylan was NOT HAPPY! He loves these cookies.

Can't believe it's Christmas this week. Have more wrapping to do but not sure when that is getting done. Only 1 more full day of work left. Looking forward to that.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: