Me and my 3 little parade goers!
I have found it next to impossible to get them all to look at the camera. I guess 3 out of 5 isn't bad. Everybody loved that they had their Santa hats on. 
All the way from Bikini Bottom.......SpongeBob Squarepants.
The Grinch! (a little dark but his costume was awesome!)
From Sesame Street to Main Street - Big Bird!
Every parade must end with Santa. The kids were so excited to see him. We are going Saturday to the mall to see Santa again.
I was afraid today that we wouldn't get to go to the parade. Cody woke up at 5 am throwing up. I was hoping we wouldn't get hit with the bug (as my sister, mom and Karly) all had it. He never did run a fever. He got sick a few times and by lunch time he wanted a PB&J sandwich. He ate the whole thing and kept it down. So......by the time I got home he was up and energized and we went. I am hoping that is the last of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment