It now hangs on our wall and will be cherished forever. She will be missed but never forgotten. Over this past weekend, we took the boys and Karly and Connor to the mall for their pictures with Santa. It is super early and Tanya and I felt guilty even doing it before Thanksgiving. But the time was right and we did beat the lines. So that was nice.
Ah yes, so the Christmas holiday is upon us. I really think we should get Thanksgiving done with first. I have fought the urge to put out any decorations. I haven't even done the outside lights yet. Although I should have as we have had some nice weather. But it's not Christmas without putting lights up in the cold and snow! :) The boys have been compiling their list for Santa and let me just tell you - Santa is still clueless as to what to get. They want "everything"! I just don't feel like they have that "one thing, got to have present" this year. You visit the toy isle with them and they want one of everything. Cody is pretty easy - he wants everything and anything Bakugan. And thankfully that is a popular item this year and shouldn't be to hard to find. Dylan, he wants an air hockey table, boxing gloves (rolling eyes, um NO) and Tyler....well Tyler has come out with that he wants "a boxing ring with bunnies inside".............NO CLUE what that this or where to find it. A boxing ring OK - but seriously I have no idea why he wants that. We don't even watch wrestling! So Santa has some thinking and searching to do.
Today is Connor's 3rd Birthday. So hard to believe he is 3 already. I still remember the day that Karly called me and told me that her mommy was going to have a baby. We all couldn't believe it. After the surprise of Tyler (as he wasn't planned) we never would of thought in a million years that Connor would of come along. So glad he did! He has a great personality and is very wise for his years. I do laugh as he does keep my sister hopping! :) He has a great love for the outdoors as he gets that from his Dad. Tyler and him are best buddies! Connor will do just about anything as long as Tyler has done it or is doing it with him. If Tanya wants him to do something all she has to say is "well Tyler wears big boy underwear" and POOF so does Connor. We call them our blanket boys as they still have a love for their blue blankets. Fleece material on one side and silk on the other. We get to celebrate with him tonight and then Saturday for his party.
Hard to think that Thanksgiving is in 2 days. I am really looking forward to my mom's turkey dinner. She does make the best and I think I should not eat for the next 2 days so I can be sure to hungry for everything. So that won't really happen but it's a thought! Cody had a "bread feast" as school yesterday. The kids made hats and all sat around and sang about 10 jingles of Turkey songs. It was very cute and then we got to feast on all sorts of different types of bread. For Cody this was like heaven (all he was missing was his chips)......he is my bread boy!
Cody's class
Cody's favorite foods!
No comments:
Post a Comment